Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Great time, but all things gotta end sometime!

Well, the Vietnam trip was a great plan. Unfortunately, I didn't play my cards right--most likely because I'm getting tired myself. I didn't realize that I had to have a visa to get into Vietnam until last night. So, this morning has been a flurry of activity: going to the airport to convince the airline to let me move my time for departure, then going to the Vietnamese Embassy to apply for a visa. Well, the wanted $130 to do it by tomorrow, plus the airline wants to charge me $40 to change the time. Since I only paid $175, and since I am tired, I thought about it and decided to forego that part of the trip. I'm going to try to catch a plane back up to Yokota on Friday.

I've had a great time going around Singapore for the past few days. Just had another great lunch. Will fill you in as soon as I make headway on my way back.

Ted

No comments: